Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sweet Friends - Sketch #54


Well it is reveal day over at Creative Scrappers and here is my take on Sketch #54.  

Product:
Patterned paper-Imaginisce
Cardstock- CTMH
"Friend"-Making memories
"sweet"- dollar store goodies
Flower diecut-KI memories
Buttons-CTMH
Bling swirl-Prima Marketing
Other: embroidery and transparency


Went to the movie "up" yesterday with my kids.  Anybody seen it yet?  It was so good and I totally recommend it!!  Today is gorgeous outside so we will be playing outdoors all day!  Have a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

  1. My Goodness, great minds think alike, I just did a best friend page too! Your page is gorgeous as are the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally gorgeous Jamie!!! I LOVE it. You are SO talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet page to document a friendship that hopefully will grow and last a long, long time! Love the colors, the bling, and the stitching, and a great pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, this is such a fun layout - and what a beautiful creation! You have made a page that could so beautifully be displayed in a scrapbook frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cute. I love the colours and the stiching. Really cute pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your LO, it's so precious! Haven't seen the movie Up yet but my 6 year old son is desperately wanting to see it! Pretty sure we'll wait til it comes out on DVD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie, your work is always so amazing. I adore this layout! My 17 year old and her BF went to see UP yesterday and she said it is her all time favorite animated movie :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!