Thursday, May 21, 2009

Daydream Acrylic Album






A friend of mine just had a beautiful baby and I happily took some pictures of her the other day!   Her baby shower was tonight, and although I just got the photos back yesterday, I decided to whip her up a mini album.  I went to Vicky's blog to check out her album (she is soooo mega talented) and her blog also led me to Jen's and so I used these albums as my inspiration!!!  I didn't actually finish the album - there are two more pages to add:)  



19 comments:

  1. Such a sweet album. I'm sure she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH wow!! SOO beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING! The pictures are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jamie! This is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous!!! I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such an awesome work of art! What a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you just "whipped" this up. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgosh this is sooo pretty. I really want to do a mini album but I'm not so confident. Your is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Jamie! This is just so beautiful! You really did masterful work with the Daydream papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is certainly a beautiful album Jamie, such a wonderful gift for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Jamie. The photos you took are equally as stunning. I think YOU are mega talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jamie, this album is completely stunning, gorgeous! You have done a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!
    Check out my blogto see reviews on The Original Scrapbox creative products!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy Cow Jamie, this is drop-dead gorgeous! What a dear friend you are!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness gracious, could that album BE any cuter?! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. just beautiful, the photos are stunning too

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!