Thursday, May 7, 2009



This layout was done for Lisa's Scrap Shack Design Team Challenge.  I am so excited to be a part of her Design Team!  For our first challenge, we were asked to do a layout about ourselves.  That was definitely a challenge for me!!!  The journaling reads, "All of these things are a huge part of who I am and each "ray" helps to fill my life with sunshine!  I feel so blessed and so grateful!  I am truly happy!"

Most supplies are from Lisa's Scrap Shack.  Patterned paper, rub-ons, and jeweled brads are from Pink Paislee, "I am" title is AC thickers chipboard (darling), butterfly is a cuttlebug diecut embossed with stickles for the body, and the heart is Making Memories chipboard painted and embossed.

7 comments:

  1. I love it! Not only is it a layout your family will cherish forever, but the 'sunshine' them is so creative. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, this is fantastic! This might be one of my favorites yet. So clever and well layed out! Good job! Congrats on their DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! You should do the same one with ctmh and post to the contest! Winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! This is anazing. I can't say how cool I think it is.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fantastic! Wow, you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great..the sun looks fantastic

    thanks for visitng my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout Jamie! So many wonderful roles you play!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!