Sunday, May 3, 2009

Big Sister: Sketch #50 from Creative Scrappers/ Supplies from LISA'S SCRAP SHACK









This is my take on Creative Scrapper's sketch #50!! Most of the yummy supplies for this page are from Lisa's Scrap Shack. Journaling is all about how Madison is such a great big sister to Sienna. After I finished, I kept thinking about cute stories about Madison protecting Sienna so I think I will add a pull out tag with some more journaling...like this one time I came to pick them up from daycare and asked Madison how her day was and she answered with, well it was ok, but I couldn't really play today because Sienna needed me to cuddle her. Apparently, Sienna was not feeling too well and so Madison spent almost the entire day with her in her arms! How sweet is that??





Supplies:
Patterned paper: Bo Bunny
Chipboard flowers: Making Memories
Clear Scallop: Clear Scraps
Chipboard swirls: CTMH
Gems in flowers: CTMH
"Big" : Basic Grey Chip Stickers
"Sister": Chatterbox
Black dotted line: Stamp from CTMH

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! when I saw it on the blog, I thought WOW!! Thanks for great sketches too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this layout. The colours, the pictures, the balance. All perfect!
    I really miss pigtails, Miss Cassidy is apparently to old for this type:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Everything works, I love the colors and patterns on their clothes and how it works with the LO. You are the BEST at LO's.
    Your daughters are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS LAYOUT - SO CHEERFUL AND THE GIRLS ARE SO ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout. The colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable layout...those pics are precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!