Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blog Award Fun!!!












I received this "friends" award the other day from Sarah's Paper Tray...WOW is all I can say!!!  My first award!!  I didn't even know what to do with it...lol!!  The friend award comes with the following description to be added and passed along.  "These blogs are exceedingly charming.  These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.  They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.  Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated"  It also says:  "Please give more attention to these writers.  Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."  

And then....I received another award from Laurel
The rules of the award (to pick up the Lemonade Stand Award):
Comment on this blog.
Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.
Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

I love everyone who leaves a comment so really you ALL deserve an award!!  Here are several that consistently stop by and leave such kind words...it is greatly appreciated and you all rock so much that you get TWO awards!!!  

10 comments:

  1. Jamie! WOW! Thank you! This is my first award...actually my first 2 awards. I will post them on my blog and follow the instructions. I'm honored. Thanks for having such a great blog and wonderful artwork that keeps me coming back and feeling the need to comment often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie,

    I just noticed that my blog address is spelled wrong and won't link. Sorry to be a pest. The blog address is www.karenpedersen.blogspot.com (you had an "o" between the "s" and "n" at the end of Pedersen and it should be an "e." THANKS again for the awards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jamie! I love visiting here and ohhing and ahhing over your gorgeous work!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, thanks Jamie! Those are some awfully sweet awards. And some cute logos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie,

    Thanks so much for fixing the link. Thanks even more for the award. I was touched and honored that you thought of me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much Jamie. This means so much! I'm having a little problem linking your name to address...? As soon as I figure that out I have them up. Thanks again and right back at ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie - these are my first awards too! You are so thoughtful...I don't think that I am supposed to put you on my list, put if I could, you'd be at the top. You are so inspiring!!! Thank you so much. This has been a great day and this made it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, la dee dah! LOL j/k I just gave you this award but now see that you've received it already. Oh well, take two and call me in the morning :) Feel free to go to my blog and see why I chose you as a recipient anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!