Thursday, April 29, 2010

You are my Sunshine


Ever since I saw Kris's BEAUTIFUL project on the GCD Studios blog seen HERE, I knew I wanted to do a similar project. I decided I wanted to do something I could put in my daughter's room for decoration and this is what I came up with:-) Everything is from Close to my Heart.

This "sunshine" is unfortunately the only sunshine that I will see today...it is pouring rain out!!

I also wanted to share some good news with you too!! I am now a member of the Art Freckles Design Team...you can see the announcement HERE. Art Freckles has amazing scrapbook kits and a fun forum filled with wonderful ladies to chat with! Hope you come and check it out!!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats!! and WOWZERS!! What a fantabulous project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! Love it. It is snowing in Utah today so I especially loved the sunshine in your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Congratulations on your new design team assignment! I look forward to seeing what you share!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Very happy for you!

    Is the link working or was I just trying at a bad time?

    Your "sun" project is stunning - very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharli - thanks for letting me know about the link...I fixed it now:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your DT news, that's awesome!

    This is beautiful, love the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a fantastic sun, must have taken forever but well worth it :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is AMAZING!! And congrats on the DT--you are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Jamie!! They are so lucky to have you :) This frame is ..... Gorgeous! I think I see a lift coming on....a boy version! lol I am off to check out Art Freckles right now. The name itself sounds FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!