Here is my layout and flower tutorial that went up on the GCD Studios blog today!!
With Spring in the air, I have been on a huge kick of adding butterflies and flowers to my projects. I absolutely LOVE this flocked butterfly that I cut out from the Artsy Urban collection - it is so soft and it mixed beautifully with the papers from the Homespun Chic collection. I continued the butterfly theme at the top of my page, where I misted over an old die cut I had. For added texture, I used the Chip Art tools to make a pattern on the "M" (my daughter's initial). And finally, I made my own cute flower out of paper scraps and today, I am going to show you how to make one!
It is super easy! Here are the steps:
1. Cut 5 paper strips to 3.5 inches long.
2. Fold to desired thickness.
3. Make a loop by glueing ends together.
4. Continue glueing loops together until you have formed your flower.
5. Embellish your flower with a button or as desired!
So don't let any of your beautiful GCD Studios paper go to waste and make a cute flower out of your scraps!!