Thursday, April 8, 2010

Butterflies...




I have a HUGE obsession with them and I had to laugh at myself as I looked at my scrapbook desk today and ALL five projects sitting out have at least one butterfly on them!!! Maybe it is a Spring thing? Although they are calling for snow tonight...blah!

Anyways, here is one of those projects and a few close ups of the details. I used the Vintage Love line from Glitz Design for this one and boy, am I in love. The best thing...the "paper layers" - you can see one of them used on my layout - the book page with butterflies! My daughter is wearing a gorgeous dress that my Mom found for her for $1.99!!!! Seriously! Now if only we had a wedding to attend....anyone want a flower girl?? Hee hee!

15 comments:

  1. ab.so.loot.ly gorgeous. The layout and the pictures. Did you take those photos yourself? They're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I posted a comment but it disappeared (?) Sorry if I'm posting twice.
    I love butterflies too!
    This layout is so gorgeous. The photos are wonderful. Did you take them yourself? (Wow!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana - yes I took them myself:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! I love butterflies on LO's! I think they add the perfect touch, and you do them SO well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful is RIGHT! Holy cow this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie, those supplies are to die for! What a beautiful layout you created - love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jamie,
    What an amazing page! It takes my breath away!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Jamie - this is a lovely layout and the photos are just amazing! You are such a great photographer and artist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos and layout! Now I am curious about where you live that you might be getting snow - here in northern BC we are mud-swamped!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a gorgeous layout! I love those flowers, and those photos are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic lo - love the butterflies and the flowers you created :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!