Monday, April 12, 2010

Silk and Feathers



Are you a fan of GCD Studios on facebook yet? I hope so because there is an amazing facebook team of designers to inspire you, challenge you and offer up scrappy goodies to win too:-) This month, the facebook team was inspired by silk and feathers! I played along and made a couple of baby cards!! I love how the silk and the feathers gives a soft feel to my cards!!

All supplies are from GCD Studios except for the feather, ribbon, letter stickers and cardstock!




13 comments:

  1. Wow Jamie!! Ohhhhhh soooooooo soft and lovely and gorgeous and amazing!! I am such a big fan of yours!! Jamie + GCD Studios...you can't go wrong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww these cards are adorable!! so soft and cute...love them Jamie!!
    hugs
    -BK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the touch of the feather and butterfly--AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards Jamie! I love the ribbons tucked into the circle piece - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. I like the first one for the big rhinestone and the second one for the way you folded the ribbon around the semi circle. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooweeee! Those are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous baby cards! I love how you used the ribbon on the second card - perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are fabulous. Love the feather and the ribbon on the second one! Just darling!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing cards, the second one is my fav

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!