Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!!!!



Can you believe it is May already??? Time flies.....good news is that it is National Scrapbooking Day! I am always up for celebrating, especially when it involves this FUN hobby:-)

Today we are celebrating with a BLOG HOP hosted by ART FRECKLES and the design team!! Here is how it works:


Step 1: There are 7 blogs in our NSD blog hop. Leave a comment on ALL SEVEN blogs, and you will instantly be entered into the draw for our National Scrapbooking Day Giveaway!

Step 2: Myself and each of the designers have issued you a scrapbookingchallenge on our individual blogs. For EACH challenge you complete, and link back to the corresponding blog, you will receive another ballot into our Giveaway!

Step 3: Want to TRIPLE your ballots?? Create a layout using ALL the 'BACK TO BASICS' items/techniques featured on ALL the blogs (6 total), and link your layout back here to the Art Freckles blog, and you will receive TRIPLE BALLOTS!!!

My challenge for you is to break out those PAINTS!!!!!! I LOVE to use paint on my layouts and for this example I painted the edge of my daughter's pictures, the edge of my paper, and the chipboard heart circle! Have fun and GET SCRAPPING and get hopping! Here is your next stop:


Or, if you need to start at the beginning, go HERE!! Check out the picture of the prize...WOW!! Hope you play along!!

16 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Jamie, this LO is stunning. I love the little drawn pictures. I love seeing children's artwork on LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I love how you have included the drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout ! Love the drawings !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love paints! I used them a great deal when I started scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I woke up this morning with a huge desire to slap some paint on a piece of white cardstock and go from there! Later.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you have EVER posted ANYTHING that didn't absolutely blow me away. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good challenge - I don't crack open the paint often enough. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to use paint...but I didn't in my older pages!!!! Fantastic example page!!!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the kid art, the paint, and all the elements! Do you use acrylic paint?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jane - Yes I use acrylic paint:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have used acrylic paint a while ago...especially for painting those boring grey chip board letters.....but I haven't in the past little while!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the arwork you daughter created. Gorgeous layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome layout Jaime!! :) I have rarely used paint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a FUN and HAPPY layout. Love the red and the artwork. Great photos to scrap too!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!