Monday, May 7, 2012

May My Creative Scrapbook Reveal

Monday again?  Lucky me....I have the day off and I am home getting my garden ready because it is such a gorgeous day out...FINALLY...we have had a very rainy weekend!

Today I get to share with you the May reveal from My Creative Scrapbook.  I had the pleasure of working with the Creative Kit that is filled with the Bo Bunny Alora collection....loooove!





























I also turned one of the flowers in the kit into a hair piece for Sienna!  Head over to My Creative Scrapbook to see what the DT created with all the different kits!!!!


























I also want to let you know about a live chat party happening over at Webster's Pages...hopefully you can join in on the fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. such LOVELY layouts--love how you focus the papers so that the picture is the center of attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, delicious! I love all of those bright colors and how they pop against a stark white background. BEAUTIFUL...every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages!! Love the color combinations:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!