Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Expressions

I absolutely adore taking pictures of my girls and Sienna really enjoys having her picture taken...now thats a win win!!!  (my other daughter needs a bribery of some sort...whatever works right?)  Of course, the problem is that I can not ever pick just a few photos to keep.  I love them all...Sienna has so many different expressions and they are all so adorable.

























I used the Sweet Afternoon collection from Teresa Collins for this layout and I also brought in a touch of green (so loving pink and green lately).  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this collection...as I am sure I mention all the time:-) :-) :-)

Here is a close up:



















I played along with the sketch challenge over at My Creative Sketches.  Here is the sketch that inspired my layout:

























If you feel like playing along...there is a fabulous prize pack up for grabs.  You have until June 14th to upload your layouts!  Can't wait to see what you create!


5 comments:

  1. Soooo DARLING! ! LOVE your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Jamie! And there are those clean lines that I love so much in your artwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, darling kiddo, and perfect interpretation of the sketch. Along with Brenda, I too love the clean lines you use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my these are GREAT photos--how FUN to scrap them!! Your page is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!