Monday, May 21, 2012

Beach Jar

This weekend my family snuck up to the lake to soak up some sun and how lucky were we that sun was out in full force (I guess I should have packed sunscreen...whoops...only slightly burned).  My kids LOVE to collect rocks and seashells and they take them home with them in plastic bags...but I thought it would be fun to let them make beach jars so they can keep some of their shells (on a much smaller scale) and make it pretty and memorable with some FABULOUS Webster's Pages embellishments.


























I used the Palm Beach collection from Webster's Pages...perfect for my beach theme.

























And, here is my sweet Madison, who had a blast adding in her treasures and who can keep the beach with her now even when are at home:-)



















Interested in creating your own beach jar?  Head on over to the Webster's Pages blog HERE and click on the links to the gorgeous Palm Beach collection.

I also wanted to let you all know about a contest going on over at My Creative Scrapbook.  The contest starts June 5th and their will be tons of prizes! Do you love Prima flowers?  Bling?  A box full of free products?  Of course you do....so be sure to check out the My Creative Scrapbook site on June 5th to see the prizes you could win!!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!



5 comments:

Thank-you for making my day!