Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbook Day

Happy National Scrapbook Day!  I hope you are able to spend part of your day scrapbooking...I know I am.  Today I am playing with Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon collection...such a soft and SWEET collection....I soooo love it.  Here is layout I did a bit ago using this collection:


I love the circles on this paper and decided to accent several of them with a bit of hand stitching.  Here is a close up:


















Stop by the Teresa Collins Design Team Blog today... we are participating in Swirlydoos' blog hop...so  join in the fun!  Have a happy scrappy weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. love the colors of the paper--GREAT layout--loving the hand stitching as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hand-stitching on several circles is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty page! You always rock the TC! Love those stitched circles, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly SWEET and LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!