Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TERESA COLLINS - Sports Edition ll Debut


Teresa Collins is sharing one of her new CHA 2011 collections on her BLOG today!!!!! So exciting!!! I LOVE this line (click on the image to see it bigger)!!! It is incredibly versatile ... and can be used with ALL sports for girls and boys!!

My layout showcases my daughter Madison playing ball last summer...isn't she adorable? She enjoyed ball last year but when she saw me working on this layout, she immediately said, "please don't sign me up again this year" ????? She changes her mind a lot lately so I guess I will see how she feels in a few months from now:-)


6 comments:

  1. what ADORABLE pictures! LOVE how you used the papers in this layout--GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. With all my boys and their sports it's right up my alley. I'm saving this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG look at that paper! look at that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not LOVE your style more!! This is ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry...that last comment was from me...I didn't realize my daughter was signed into her account.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable PLUS! Fantabulous layout. I'm loving the TC line--you may have hooked me! It's so CRiSp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!