Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TERESA COLLINS - Posh Collection


Another exciting day....Teresa Collins is sharing another of her new collections today...Posh!!! With two daughters, this one is right up my alley:-)

My layout has lots of Posh on it but there is quite a mix of other lines on there too! My daughter, Madison, is losing her front tooth...it is kind of half out...but not quite ready to be pulled (or I am just a wimp) either way, it is a reminder that she is growing up! I want her to always know how PROUD I am of her! She is such an amazing person! Lately, I have been watching old videos of my kids and it really is all happening too fast. It makes me sad but also motivated to ENJOY every moment of every age!

Make sure you stop by Teresa Collin's blog HERE to check out the other AMAZING design team projects!!


8 comments:

  1. what a great layout featuring your girl. I agree they grow up to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! Love the paper, love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly perfect!! You are sooooooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Miss M will cherish the layouts you make for her memory book--and here's yet another great message for your girl. Love the journaling, and what a sweet photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout, Jamie. And I just LOVE the list down the side! You are still one of my fav photographers. Your photos are always so so gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!