Saturday, January 15, 2011

Art Freckles January Kit


Love, love, LOVE the kit this month at Art Freckles....and if you do too, you can pick one up HERE. Here is the first page I have done with the kit.

My sweet daughter likes to write me "I love you Mom" notes and of course I save them! Now I just need a place to keep them....so I did a layout (of course) and added an envelope to tuck all my sweet love notes inside!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend! We are in a deep freeze right now but hopefully it won't last too much longer so I can get out and enjoy winter again!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, Jamie! Great way to save those love notes! Your dd's eyes are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like a GREAT kit! Just love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the ruffles and the envelope! So creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you made a layout (and a gorgeous one, at that!) for your daughter's sweet letters to you. I have all of the letters from my kiddos growing up stuffed in a box somewhere. This is a MUCH better option!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I'm trying to pick my jaw up off the floor! Sooooooo incredibly fabulous! I hope you don't get sick of hearing how amazingly talented you are! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!