Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Family 1977


Another layout from the fantastic January kit from Art Freckles! I decided it was time to start scrapbooking a bit of my life growing up so here is my family in 1977. I am not quite one yet and we are standing in front of my first house.

I didn't have any suitable numbers so I used some stickers and misted over top and then removed the stickers and outlined the numbers with a marker:-)

Have you been checking out all the new CHA releases?? YUM!!! Teresa Collins showed her new Blingage line on her blog HERE so go check it out!
It is FREEZING today, so I am hibernating...and organizing my house!! Have a wonderful day!!!

9 comments:

  1. Cute, cute Jamie...I love a grid layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you - mist-er girl! What a lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those retro papers are perfect for you 1977 photo. This layout 'feels' just like it should!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love how you did the numbers - that was smart! The spray is very pretty - and the layout is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this one, Jamie! The grid is just perfect and the colors work so well with your photo. I'm LOVING that photo, too. I have a couple that look very similar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great layout, love the misting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just as sweet as can be!! Your design skills are soooooooo AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun layout! Way to go RETRO! :) And YES I'm loving all the CHA peaks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this page...all those lined up squares are just speaking to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!