Tuesday, November 3, 2009

CPS Sketch #40








Finally I have some artwork I can share!! I have been working away with my November kit from JuJu Bees Scrapbook Corner and it is another fantastic kit!! But I can't show you yet...

Here is a card I did using this week's sketch from Card Positioning Systems. I thought I would get into making Christmas cards now that Halloween is over but nope, more butterflies. Longing for Spring I guess and winter hasn't officially even started...YIKES!!

All product is from Close to my Heart!

10 comments:

  1. I just adore your take on this sketch! Your felt butterfly is a fabby detail. Hey, I don't mind the spring thoughts....
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. The pearls are just adorable on the butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Jamie! Love the felt butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the butterfly and the twine :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! I love how you used the pearls on the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie, what a great combo of all your elements! I'm constantly thinking "Spring!" and love butterflies. :) They're a symbol of new life & we have a brand new granddaughter in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that butterfly! This is a great mixture of paper, too. Great card, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the felt from CTMH! I used it on my card, too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!