Tuesday, October 27, 2009

An award!!











I am so honored to have gotten this award today from two fabulous ladies whose blogs I love and check out daily, Melissa and Brenda. Thanks ladies for making my day!

Here are the rules of this award:
1. You can only use ONE word!!!
2. Pass this along to 5 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. HAVE FUN!!!

I love these types of awards with the questions and answers so I can get to know some of my blogging buddies a little bit, but really, one word answers?? Tricky...not sure I can do it...lol!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse (probably dead cause I always forget to charge it)
2. Your hair? ponytail
3. Your mother? loving
4. Your father? inspirational
5. Your fave food? pasta
6. Your dream last night? scrapbooking (seriously, I scrapbook even in my dreams...lol)
7. Your fave drink? coffee/red wine (nope...I can not pick just one...love em both)
8. Your dream/goal? see now how can I answer that in one word...I have a MILLION goals!
9. What room are you in? craft room/computer room
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking(duh) and photography
11. Your fear? death (not mine necessarily,but I worry about my family all the time)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where you were last night? home (yes, scrapbooking)
14. Something that you aren't? rich...lol
15. Muffins? Banana
16. Wish List Item? silhouette for a Mac
17. Where did you grow up? Saskatoon
18. Last thing you did? picked up my daughter from school (see now, how do I tell ya that in one word??)
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? off
21. Your Pets? dogs
22. Friends? wonderful
23. Your Life? amazing
24. Your Mood? happy
25. Missing Someone? hubby (he works 2 full time jobs - hardly see him)
26. Vehicle? van
27. Something your not wearing? make-up
28. Your fave store? any scrapbook store..lol
29. Your fave color? blue
30. Last time you laughed? a minute ago
31. Last time you cried? today ( i let my daughter walk herself to school and it was bittersweet for me)
32. Your best friend? my lifelong bff - joelle ( I am even named after her - my middle name)
33. One place that I go to over and over? Beaver Creek (it is a conservation area I work at - beautiful place)
34. One person who emails regularly? my parents when they are away
35. Fave place to eat? Earls

I think I could pick 50 fabulous bloggers that I love to visit so picking 5 is HARD for me!!! The five I did pick are not only fabulous crafters, they all amaze me with their productivity. You rock ladies!!

3. Amy
5. Kim

6 comments:

  1. You are fabulous my dear friend! thank you so much for the award! I will post it on my blog tomorrow!!

    Off to Rascal Flatts here in a bit!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jamie, I'll tell you, you made my rainy day! Thanks so much for thinking of me for this award! I am so very inspired by your scrapping and really adore coming to visit you, as well as your visits to my blog. Thanks so much!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you rock, Jamie! LOL! Thanks for thinking of me. I'll be whittling down my answers, so be looking for my post on about Friday. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jamie!!! That's a lot of questions ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much for thinking of me Jamie! You are the sweetest ever! I will definately be getting my blog up today :-) But those questions are hard to answer with only one word...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layouts! I'm adding your blog to my blogroll. I found you via Creative Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!