Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Friends Award

I received this award the other day from the fabulous Haley G - she is the sweetest and you can check her blog out here. Thanks Haley!! :-)

And here is what the award stands for:
This award is bestowed onto blogs that are exceedingly charming. These bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes cut, even more friendships are propagated.

Now it is my turn to pass this one to five of my blogging buddies! These ladies are all so sweet and so friendly! Here they are, in no particular order:

3. Jane








4 comments:

  1. Jamie, thanks! I'm blessed to receive this from you, and will "wear it" humbly with honor. I appreciate all your kind comments on my posts too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hayley is awesome - congrats on the award :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Jamie. Your creations really inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jamie - HOW sweet is that!?!?! I'm flattered!

    I definitely think of you as a blog-friend, as well. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!