Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter

I don't know about you but I ate my fair share of chocolate this weekend!  I only did so to be a good mother - can't let my girls eat all that sugar you know, it isn't good for them..ha!  I hope you had a fabulous Easter with your families!  Ours was pretty low key without much family around but nice to be home with my girls and enjoy the sunshine we were blessed with!

This year the girls and I made an "Easter Tree" for our table centerpiece.  We made some salt dough egg ornaments that my girls painted, while I worked on my paper egg ornments!

I dug into my New Beginnnings collection from Webster's Pages - I just LOVE this collection.  I used the "Eggstra Special" patterned paper and cut out the eggs. Then I folded them in half and glued them together to make my 3D ornaments.  So fun!

I love crafting with my kids and it makes decorating for the holidays even more special!


Now I am off to eat more chocolate :-) :-)  Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Darling! I love that you got your girls involved in making the centerpiece too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a clever and CUTE creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!