Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mini Album

This month, I was so lucky to be able to guest design over at Freehand Scraps... check out HERE to see my fun little meet the designer interview on their blog! And hey, pick up a kit while you are there...they are FANTASTIC:-)

My blog post is also up today over at the Teresa Collins Design Team blog HERE. I created this mini album using the amazing Carolina Breeze collection. I am giving this mini album to my good friend..doesn't she have a BEAUTIFUL family? It was SO fun to photograph them when I saw them this summer in Vancouver. Mini albums make such a perfect gift! Are you giving away any scrappy goodness this holiday season?






7 comments:

  1. this album turned out AMAZINGLY! I love the colors and the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous album, gorgeous family as well, she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could not be more FABULOUS! LOVE the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect gift. I love the color combo and patterns. Your friend will love it! And, yes, she does have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mini album...I have only made two and plan on making more! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful album, Jamie. Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!