Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 more sleeps!!!

Can you believe it is only 12 more sleeps until Christmas!!!!

I am having SO much fun playing around in Cricut Craft Room working with Teresa Collins Christmas images. I also used her Christmas Home papers for my projects. I decided to make a card (to add to the pile I have WAITING for me to mail them...HA), as well as an ornament. I am going to attach them to my gift bags as a little something extra :-) I also took a picture of the ornament hanging on my tree to see what that looks like. I like it. My tree, however, I describe as a little (ok maybe a whole lot) on the UGLY side. It is a fake, short, lacks in branches, has mis-matched lights and is filled with homemade ornaments that my girls made. It is ugly BUT...it is filled with love. My girls did the decorating, and every time I look at that tree, it makes me smile.

It is those moments that remind me, not to stress that my cards aren't out yet, that I am not done shopping, that my kids saw their presents that were supposed to be from Santa....it is a season of LOVE!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Love the ornament Jamie! The card is gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your tree is NOT ugly but very lovely with all the love that's been put into it! ;)

    Love your projects, as always, Jamie!

    Merry Christmas... can't believe it'll be here soo soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your work!! Your perspective on Christmas is spot on...it is ALL about LOVE...it started with the ultimate gift of LOVE and now we can exemplify that LOVE in all that we do! LOVE this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that card is amazing. I love that little ornament gift tag. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CRAZY cute stuff--making me giggle a bit because this is how I've been feeling....and guess what? stressing the small stuff isn't worth it--embrace the season is what i keep telling myself and it WORKS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!