Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gift Bag Tutorial



Hello all you happy scrappers! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I braved the mall on Saturday and got a few things crossed off my list:-) So now it is time to start wrapping some presents! Since I don't like to let any of my beautiful paper go unused, I decided to make a couple of gift bags using my leftovers from my Freehand Scraps December kit. They are super easy to make, but add such a nice personal touch:-) Head over to the Freehand scraps blog HERE to see how to make one yourself!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh my GOODNESS...how CUTE and FUN are these?!!!
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are CLEVER! I actually wrapped some presents myself, but I have wrapping paper....maybe for the teacher's gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!