Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sister Love

Getting organized today....tackled the task of cleaning my scrapbooking room and going through all my kids artwork. What do YOU do with your kids artwork? How much to save? What to throw out? For my pre-schooler...I took pictures of her with her art after every class so I can do a quick page and have all work stored that way.

I love this layout..my girls seriously melt my heart. I LOVE how much they love each other:-) This layout uses Teresa Collins World Traveler collection (check it out HERE) ...I love how it can be used for any theme! And that heart? So fun...I picked up some Martha Stewart micro beads from Michaels the other day (on a clear out special..love a great deal) and I used the negative space of the heart from a CTMH heart chipboard set by cutting around what was left after I popped the heart chipboard piece out...hope that makes sense. Click on the photo to see it closer up!

Well...back to organizing I go....

5 comments:

  1. what a good idea to take a picture of your artist with their work. I was just sorting through papers and awards and organizing (something I haven't done, so it's from a few years ago.... ugh!) I've been trying to have them save what they want to remember instead of me and that system is working better for the extra things.
    Loving this combination of papers--so cute that you can capture their friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't get cuter or sweeter than this! LOVE EVERYTHING about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous pictures, and the papers and design of this layout complement them PERFECTLY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always ToTaLlY impressed with your gorgeous layouts--awesome photography and touching journaling. These dd's are going to love what you're doing for them to remember their childhood!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!