Thursday, August 18, 2011

Gift Cards


September. Unbelievable! Anyone else wondering where summer went? You will have to pardon my blog absence but we were away for LOTS of the summer. It was wonderful...many relaxing days at the beach, fishing, boating, tubing, swimming, too much eating (!), spending so much time TOGETHER as a family. Then I spent some time in Vancouver, for my sweet friend's wedding! So happy for her to have found love! And after that, back to the lake. Summer sweetness.

However, it is right back to routines now...and I embrace that. My kids finally go to bed at their bedtimes and my evenings are mine again. Hello scrap room...I've missed you! I made these cute purse cards that open up to hold a gift card using mostly the fabulous Posh collection from Teresa Collins.

Now I am off to get inspired by your blogs :-) :-) :-)



4 comments:

  1. okay these are ADORABLE!! TUTORIAL?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Jamie-- such adorable purses!! Great idea and they turned out precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jamie, it is simply stunning your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, I love it. I do love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! How creative and so beautifully done. Please take a look on my Blogspot.
    Hugs from Marina.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!