Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sweet Puppy Love

The Webster's Pages team had the opportunity to scrap lift the talented Nic Howard this month!!!  Check out her work and the team member's lifts HERE.

I mixed several collections on this page:  In Love, Sunday Picnic and Everyday Poetry!


























I also had a little fun stitching and added a bit of paint.  Here is a close up:




















I love this dog.  She is so patient.  I have two dogs and they are BOTH so amazing.  This one is my Jazzy girl and she is the most patient dog I have ever known.  She is so sweet and generous with kisses...and did I mention patient?  Sienna's new game is do play "fashion show" with her Jazzy dog.  Yes, she dresses the dog up in her dresses and scarves and even jewellery and Jazzy just sits there patiently waiting until it is over.  (Don't worry, I rescue her after a little while)  Love how much these two love each other:-)

4 comments:

  1. this is just GORGEOUS I totally love the hand stitching and hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can just tell by looking at her how sweet she is! What a SWEET...WONDERFUL ...DARLING lo!! LOVE the stitching and all your fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stitching on the chevrons. What a fun touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!