Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook March Reveal

My Creative Scrapbook has done it again!!! I love every single kit this month...amazing.  I got to play with the Creative kit...check out the kit:


My first layout is about my sweet Jazzy girl.  She is a princess...we tried to keep her off the couch but she wouldn't have it any other way.  (and perhaps I gave up WAY too easily..but look at her - she is too adorable to say no to!)




Next up another sweetie...this girl is soooooo loving!  She seriously has the biggest heart with so much love to give!  I adore her.



And lastly, a new dress from Mexico.  All she asked for was a dress...so I bought one for her, her sister and me.  And yes, they all coordinate :-)  They need to match for upcoming photo ops and scrapbook pages...HA!


And opps, just noticed I did not fill in the date.  I am horrible at dating layouts...that will be fun to sort out some day to put them in order.  Sheesh!

Have a fabulous day!



3 comments:

  1. What fun, happy colors. As always, your layouts are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy, yummy, yummy kit....just love those layouts....and the dress!
    Blessings
    Kim xXx
    ps...so good to be back to blogging and seeing this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!