Saturday, December 8, 2012

Today

There are exciting things happening at Webster's Pages right now!  Allison Kreft Designs has joined the Webster's Pages Family.

I am in LOVE with the new Composition and Color collection... check it out for yourself:






See...I told you it is AMAZING!  Here is my first layout using this collection:








I had this photo of my daughter in the beautiful winter wonderland so I pulled more of the neutral papers from this collection with just a pop of color.

Here is a close up:





I really can't help myself adding fun pops of dimension on my pages!

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Jamie,
    These papers are indeed beautiful - but you made them awesome with your little pops of octagons (hexagons?) - that single detail made me swoon!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a WONDERFUL layout! I really like how you popped up your shapes on your page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!