Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook: December Reveal

ONLY 20 more days until CHRISTIMAS!!!!!!!  (and only 16 until my holidays from work begin...but who's counting...hee hee)

Today I get to share with you the fabulous creative kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  This kit is full of Bo Bunny goodness :-) :-)  :-)




















































There is a special right now going on at My Creative Scrapbook:  the kits are available as gifts...this means you can make a ONE TIME purchase to give the kits as gifts!  Perfect for all those scrapbookers out there:-)

And even more good news....there is a referral program going on for My Creative Scrapbook:  If a member refers a customer to sign up for a 3 month membership, they will receive Prima Flowers!!!!


3 comments:

Thank-you for making my day!