Tuesday, March 6, 2012

With You

I had the pleasure of lifting a layout from the talented Carol Monson who is Webster's Pages Guest Designer this month.  Her work is fantastic and inspired me and the other members of the DT...check out the post HERE.

I was playing around with my daughter this past weekend, taking pictures with my timer.  I never imagined I would get that precious look on her face when I gave her a kiss.  What a sweetheart!  There is definitely no place I would rather be than with my kids.  Today we had a blizzard and the highways were awful so I didn't make it to work...it was wonderful to have a little extra time with my kids when they got home from school:-)


3 comments:

  1. PRICELESS! !! Absolutely PRICELESS! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay this is JUST AWESOME! I love the candid picture of your girl--totally sweet! GREAT layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I sure do like your photography!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!