Saturday, March 10, 2012

Follow your heart - CARDS

I am definitely one who follows her heart and lets it lead the way in my life.  There are plenty of situations where it would have been nice if my brain would have joined in the decision making process but overall my heart has led me to happiness!

























This card is published in the March 2012 CARDS magazine and it features the fabulous Teresa Collins World Traveller collection.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend and that it is a scrappy one!

6 comments:

  1. What a FAB card!! I am one who also follows my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your publication!! I love the colors in this collection and the way you put it all together!

    I mentioned you in my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and wonderful reminder that sometimes we need to quit being so practical and just go with our hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!