Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Girl

I heart the new Teresa Collins Fabrications collection so much!  The colours are so fun and vibrant!  This layout is posted today on the Teresa Collins Design Team Blog HERE and that post includes the instructions on how to re-create this layout.























I used this wonderful sketch from My Creative Sketches as my inspiration!  I love a good sketch and if YOU want to play along, you can get all the details of the sketch contest going on HERE.


























I hope you are having a WONDERFUL day!!!  Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. wow this is just lovely! I really like the heart and title work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Circles and hearts and brackets...oh my! I love all of those things but I love them more all together on your beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!