Monday, February 20, 2012

Family

I LOVE long weekends...even if there is some barfing involved...it is just nice to be home!  Yes...the flu hit my house hard for the past week and we are FINALLY out of the woods!  It was just unfortunate that my daughter had to be sick on her birthday.  That is not a very nice birthday present.  But don't worry, we   celebrated the next day :-)

Today is "Family Day" in Canada, so it is only fitting that I have a "Family" card to share with you!  It uses the fabrications collection from Teresa Collins.  I really can't get enough of that line!  Be sure to swing by the Teresa Collins Design Team blog to check out all the amazing projects from all the DT.


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. I love that you have 'family day' in Canada. We should do that in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you were all so sick and glad you were able to celebrate your daughter's birthday the next day anyway! LOOOOOOVE this GORGEOUS card! I was thinking the same thing as Karen...I wish the US celebrated Family Day...love that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear you are on the mend! THis is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!