Friday, November 11, 2011

Working Woman

Yup...I am a working woman. (not that I wasn't working before....staying at home IS hard work) I have a term contract until January and it has been a tough adjustment but I have finally figured out my routine. And work is great...I get to spend a part of my day feeding these adorable chickadees! But, as cute as they may be, they are no replacement for my sweet girls and I miss them like crazy!!!!!

I am enjoying a fabulous weekend of catching up on some crafting!!!! These three cards use the amazing Nikki Sivils
product and were published in the fall issue of Canadian Scrapbooker! Be sure to grab a copy...it is jam packed with

inspiration!

Also......all you canadians out there....check out THIS announcement on Teresa Collins blog! She is coming to Canada!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! I am sooooo excited!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Such FABULOUS cards! Good luck on your new job! I'm sure it is a hard adjustment. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS cards. Good luck in your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Jamie! Enjoy your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards Jamie!! I have to say, it looks like a fun job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!