Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas is coming!

Well now that Halloween has come and gone, it is time to start thinking about Christmas! Here are a few of my Christmas projects that were featured on the Teresa Collins Design Team Blog HERE. Be sure to check that blog out daily...the design team has created some AMAZING projects!

I am trying to do my Christmas cards early this year so here are a couple I have come up with using Teresa Collin's Christmas Home line.




























Reading "The Night Before Christmas" is a family tradition and I love that my daughter is now old enough to read it to us!!!

It is calling for snow tomorrow so that will put me even more in the Christmas spirit :-)

Also, I wanted to let you know thatMiss Arts Papercrafting School is having a free class weekend (Nov 4-6th) so be sure to check it out!!!









7 comments:

  1. These are all such great creations! It's hard to believe how fast time is flying by, I myself have already started working on Christmas cards. :) I love how you incorporated a blank tag into your card, by the way. :)

    Come check out my blog's new weekly challenges!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS projects...every single one! I just love your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really liking your cards! And your layout is WAY over the top AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL your work is just GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful collection! I love the traditional colors too.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie, every little bit of this post is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!