Monday, June 6, 2011

Whoah...



...did I ever fall off the scrapbooking train....YIKES!!!! My poor neglected little blog how I've missed you! This is what happens without design team assignments :-( Art Freckles closed their doors so sadly there was no deadline for the June kit....guess I need to apply for more design teams .... seems to be my motivation for scrapping - at least during these warms months :-) :-) Luckily I have some stuff I'm working on for Teresa Collins that I can post soon.....

We have been working lots on our yard and the big project has been staining the deck and our fence! I have also been busy prepping for my daughter's birthday that happened over the weekend...she turned FIVE!!! Where did my baby go??? I did a carnival theme party for her where we did lots of games to win prizes but the highlight without a doubt, was the jumping castle! I've also included a picture of the pinata I made:-)

I also wanted to let you know that my class "Around the Block" is happening now over at Miss Arts Papercrafting School. And there are so many other AMAZING classes to check out!!


3 comments:

  1. What a fun mom you are! I can't believe you MADE the pinata.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That party looks AMAZING! So fun!! That pinata is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yuck--staining is not my favorite--good luck with that! :) Looks like you've had some fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!