Monday, June 20, 2011

SuperHeroes

I was so excited to have been asked by Jen Gallacher (LOVE her) to be a guest designer for her Stretch Your Sketch class over at Two Peas in a Bucket. You can check it out HERE.

Not too long ago my girls were invited to a Super Hero birthday and in this house of girls, we didn't have any superman or spiderman costumes kicking around:-) So we decided to make our own! They decorated their masks and capes and I bought them wigs! We even used some glimmer mist on the capes...scrapbooking supplies come in handy for LOTS of things:-) Sienna named herself "Super Sienna" and Madison was "Purple Girl". SO FUN!




3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the invite! SO exciting!! This picture CRACKS me up!! LOVE the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, and congrats to you, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to YOU!! So well deserved!! LOOOOOVE this lo!! It just makes me smile, smile, SMILE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!