Saturday, May 21, 2011

Core'dinations/Teresa Collins Blog Swap

It has been a wonderful week full of amazing projects on the Coredinations blog, Teresa Collin's blog and the Teresa Collins Design Team blog.

There have also been lots of prizes! Hurry to Teresa Collin's blog HERE....if you want to enter to win the ENTIRE Posh collection:-) :-) GOOD LUCK!!! Comments must be entered by midnight tonight.. Saturday (MST).

My first layout features my darling Sienna....she LOVES to wear dresses and skirts that twirl. The outfit she has on she picked out entirely on her own right down to the boots.

The next layout is Sienna again, in another pink outfit:-) :-) I LOVE the Posh collection and how PERFECT it is for all my girly pages!!!

Have a WONDERFUL long weekend! I am off tonight to see Bridesmaids...anyone seen it yet?


8 comments:

  1. These are both so fabulous Jamie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just yummy layouts - the ballerina skirt (pink tulle) is a neat touch! I love the photos, too - your girls are amazing! Love the work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet LOs Jamie. As always you have everything balanced so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both layouts are so beautiful, but I especially LOVE that cute little 'skirt' you made on layout #1. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what sweet pictures and BEAUTIFUL layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are these?!! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great layout! Love the tule, I have been using it on cards! wow. I have blog candy, toay is the last day if anyone is interested!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow amazing layouts!!! Love the tulle on the first one ... brilliant photos ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!