Monday, November 22, 2010

Gift tag set

Another project today for gcd studios!

With the Christmas season quickly approaching, I love to have special gifts on hand to take with me to give to the host of a dinner party or for my kids teachers...there are just so many people who deserve a little special something! And this project, doesn't break the bank!

I made a set of four Christmas tags using the lovely papers from the Joyful Peace collection. I simply adhered some scraps on paper to white cardstock and then cut out my tree shapes. I then added some yellow stickles to some some gcd studios star chipboard! Simple! Adding a quick paper bow to the box really finishes it off!

Happy creating!
Jamie

5 comments:

  1. These are really quite cute! I love the way you've used up small bits of paper on these and they look so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE TAGS! LOVE it! Off to go create my own tags. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just PERFECT, Jamie! I can just see them on packages already. They'll be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, my goodness! I LOVE that bow! AND those tags are AWESOME--so festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!