Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Brown Eyed Girl

I did this layout awhile ago, in fact, it was the day that my prize from Fancy Pants arrived. I tore into it....thanks fancy pants!! This layout is done with their Love Birds collection. I also couldn't resist adding the book plate, from the Blingage collection from TERESA COLLINS to highlight my niece's name at the bottom of the page.

Isn't she the sweetest? Between my sister and I, who are both blue eyed married to brown eyed, she is the only one with brown eyes.

It is a winter wonderland out there today....stay warm wherever you are and if you are somewhere hot, I am jealous!

6 comments:

  1. oh, this is SO lovely! I'm glad we are finally at like 75 degrees...FINALLY! enjoy the snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brown background is perfect to make those photos stand out. LOVE this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout Jamie! She's a cutie (:

    I'm in northern Ontario (near Sudbury) and the kids were running around without jackets this afternoon. We're supposed to get snow by Sunday ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jamie! I've also been meaning to do a Brown Eyed Girls LO of my two daughters. I just need the perfect photo of them for it. This is really gorgeous. Adding it to my inspiration folder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous brown-eyed girl, and what a fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a CUTIE! Love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!