Happy Tuesday to you! If you are participating in the ART FRECKLES blog hop you should be arriving from Krystle's Blog. If not, you can start at the beginning at the Art Freckles blog.
The theme of the blog hop is to do something either Fall, Thanksgiving or Halloween related. I decided to do this cute little paper pumpkin, made out of Teresa Collins Giving Thanks line. You can find the paper in the Art Freckles store here. I got the idea to do the pumpkin from HERE.
***Everyone who leaves comments on all the blogs will be entered to win one of THREE prizes***
Your next stop is Kaya Dupont's Blog.
Here is the complete blog list in case you get lost:-)
1. Art Freckles - http://artfreck.blogspot.com/
2. Linda Gunther - http://lindasueanne-scraps.blogspot.com/
3. Joanne Keminen - http://usinguptheprettypaper.blogspot.com
4. Jill Sarginson - http://jillelizabethsarginson.blogspot.com/
5. Krystle Thomas - http://hightimesinthehighdesert.blogspot.com
6. Jamie Harder - http://ahappyscrappyplace.blogspot.com/
7. Kayla DuPont - http://dream-bielieve-imagine-mustangkayla.blogspot.com/
8. Shannon Wyman - http://cre8yourself.blogspot.com/