Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Party at Creative Scrappers!


Here are a couple of layouts I did while on my scrapbooking weekend with  my ladies!!  Creative Scrappers is having a birthday celebration right now and it is FABULOUS!  There are loads of sketches, challenges and games...not to mention PRIZES!!  Both of these layouts are based on sketches up for the big party!  Go join in the fun!

I have several other layouts started and just waiting for finishing touches. I am a bit of an oddball in that I love to start layouts...the process of picking pictures and papers and embellishments and designing the page...so fun!  The putting it all together part and adding those last details...apparently I don't like so much..hee hee.  Sooo now I have a bunch of random unfinished layouts just waiting to be assembled and now I am crazy busy.   I know, I am a little bit nuts.

6 comments:

  1. WOW SOO pretty!! and your little lady there is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I really love the butterfly kisses one. I'm going to go have a look at creative scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the butterfly one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous layouts, Jamie. I feel so inspired I think I need to take an hour or two to scrap today. Do you do that too? You know, see a layout somewhere that just 'speaks to you' and have to run home and use that inspiration while the excitement is still there? Thank you for sharing your gorgeous artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is right at the hotel.. When do you arrive? We get in around 11:30am. We can't check in right away but we are dropping our luggage and I think going to do a little shopping. We will also be going to dinner. You can join us. email me if you want, you can get it off the ctmh boards. I'm soooooo excited!!!! I look forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are way cute! Butterflies are my fave so I'm especially fond of the Butterfly Kisses LO! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!