Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Color Chef Challenge #2 with Creative Scrappers Sketch













































This card was for kjsstamppad.blogspot.com color challenge.  The colors were tulip, sorbet and white (if using Close to my Heart stuff).  Let me tell you, sorbet and I, are not friends. I love how other people have used sorbet but I have never been able to make it work for me.  I guess that is what a challenge is all about!  I used this week's card sketch over at Creative Scrappers.  All product is from Close to my Heart.

11 comments:

  1. I am laughing at the 'sorbet and I are not friends' LOL
    Well you look pretty friendly here, this card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, I am not a huge sorbet fan either,
    but I LOVE tulip. Great work on this challenge, beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love the "clean" look of it (and I really like sorbet :-) ) I might have to cardlift...
    BTW - I don't know how to post to the creative scrappers as you suggested...for me, if there's no Mr. Linky I haven't a clue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty! I love how you worked through the challenge even if you didn't make friends with the Sorbet. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jamie, thanks for such a nice comment on my blog!! I really appreciated that! I hope you do come visit us at TPP. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie- another awesome card! Love the layout as well! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card! I think you and sorbet are becoming nicely aquainted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just checking out your blog. You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this colour combo! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is right up my ally ... not an over abundance of frills. You did an beautiful job with the colors. Since I am still in the learning stages I might have to "lift" the ribbon idea!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!