Friday, March 20, 2009

Card Challenge #43 from Creative Scrappers

I have been dealing with a couple of sick kids lately...why is it that when it comes to always seems to happen while they are in my bed....YUCK!  Tonight I finally did get some time to scrapbook and in my typical "do 800 things at once" I have started four different layouts! Since I didn't finish any of them, I thought I would whip up a card so I would have something to show for myself tonight:)  My card is based on sketch #43 over at Creative Scrappers.  All product is from Close to my Heart.


  1. WOW great the embossing. Very very pretty.
    I hate having sick's the worst and you are right, they always manage to stagger into your room or bed and THEN throw up!

  2. Hi Jamie, You asked me about a light box. My email is If you send me your email addy I can send you some links and info. Basically it's a box all lined in white that brightens your pics and gives a seamless backgound. HTH

  3. Love this card! Of course, I'm a butterfly addict so how couldn't I?!?!


Thank-you for making my day!