Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Cards - Teresa Collins Santa's List

Christmas is quickly approaching….4 more days!!!!  It always seems to arrive much faster than expected :-)

Today I have a few cards to share that were recently on the Teresa Collins Design Team Blog.  I used the Santa's List Collection on all of them.


I am absolutely smitten with the sequins in this collection!  For my first card I filled up a treat bag with sequins and layered that overtop of a few of the patterned papers in the collection.  Next, I added the joy sticker, button and snowflake die cut.  I just love the look of the sequins in behind!












I kept this next one pretty simple (easy to mass produce…wink wink).   I just love the bold red in this collection!

I had fun on this last card and decided to push myself outside of my comfort zone!  I am normally quite "linear" in my designs but this time, I decided to play with circles!   The mix of die cuts and stickers makes this so quick and easy.  The enamel dots are just the right touch!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for making my day!