Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September Back to School and MCS Reveal!

Hello September...well summer just sort of flew on by, didn't it?  The girls are super excited to be back at school...here they are on the first day:

I, however, am already missing the lake and missing the much more leisure mornings!

September also brings a new reveal from My Creative Scrapbook!  Check out this super fun Creative Kit:


























I love the perfect mix of Echo Park's Here and Now collection with Fancy Pants Designs Wonderful Day.  I sure had a blast working with this kit:









Head on over to the My Creative Scrapbook Website to grab a kit and to see all the amazing work the team did this month!

1 comment:

  1. your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Loving your layouts too--fun mixes of embellies and color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!