Monday, October 8, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook October Reveal

I was thrilled to open my kit this month from My Creative Scrapbook.  Check out all the wonderful Bella Blvd goodies included in this kit:

























my first layout features my "fur baby" gosh I love him...he is the best dog ever.  so thankful for him and as he is getting older I am dreading the day I will be without him!

























this next layout features my daughter from a couple years ago.  her face says it all here...she was beyond THRILLED to hand feed the chickadees.  i love the sentiment "love life and life will love you back" and I am trying to teach my kids to value not only their life but LIFE in general.  it is amazing to be alive and to share this world with so many amazing other lifeforms!

























this kit is PERFECT for my fall photos and it finally gave me an opportunity to scrap these from last year:

























this last layout features my sweet girl's turkey hat that she made in school.  i try to take pictures of all my kids crafts:

























If you are interested in picking up this fantastic kit for yourself, you can do so over at My Creative Scrapbook HERE.  There are even MORE kits to check out too!!!

Have a happy scrappy day!

4 comments:

  1. As always, I am unable to pick a favorite. Everything you make is awesome. I love every layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These could not be CUTER! I'm lovin' that turkey hat and the little turkey on the lo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!