Friday, November 25, 2011

Two Pager!!!


This layout was up on the Teresa Collins Design Team blog the other day. It felt so good to do a two page layout!!! These adorable kids belong to my neighbour...I took their pictures last year - they are all the sweetest kids - and I couldn't resist scrapping them! It is so fun to mix it up by scrapbooking someone else's family don't you find?

I am so excited for Christmas this year and can't wait to decorate! I am trying to convince my hubby to let me get a real tree this year. What kind of Christmas tree do you have? Fake or real?


5 comments:

  1. Love this Jamie!! Love the mix of B&W and color picts too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I could work so well with this paper, and each time I see you use Teresa Collins, I want to buy it. You create such beautiful and clean layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 2-pager. We went to an artificial tree about 15 years ago after the sap from a real one leaked all over our new carpet. I don't miss the mess, but I do miss the 'real-tree smell'. Last year I got a pine-scented "Scentsy" brick and it was almost as good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This couldn't be more DARLING! LOVE this TC line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really like the layers--just BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!